A listing of the most recent Ceres reports.
Below are some of the most recent Ceres reports. For a list of all reports, click here.
Insurer Climate Risk Disclosure Survey Report & Scorecard: 2014 Findings & Recommendations
Oct 21, 2014
- Amid growing evidence that climate change is having wide-ranging global impacts that will worsen in the years ahead, Insurer Climate Risk Disclosure Survey Report & Scorecard: 2014 Findings & Recommendations, ranks the nation's 330 largest insurance companies on what they are saying and doing to respond to escalating climate risks.
Bond Financing Distributed Water systems: How to Make Better Use of Our Most Liquid Market for Financing Water infrastructure
Sep 02, 2014
- Water utilities are at a crossroads. in the years ahead, they will have to invest billions in their infrastructure simply to catch up on backlogged repairs—and billions more to accommodate growing demands and changing hydrologic conditions.
Benchmarking Utility Clean Energy Deployment 2014
Jul 21, 2014
- Benchmarking Utility Clean Energy Deployment assembles data from more than 10 sources, including state Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) annual reports, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission 10-K filings and Public Utility Commission reports, to show how 32 of the largest U.S. investor-owned electric utility holding companies stack up on renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Measuring & Mitigating Water Revenue Variability: Understanding How Pricing Can Advance Conservation Without Undermining Utilities’ Revenue Goals
Jul 10, 2014
- As water utilities across North America undertake capital campaigns to finance the replacement and expansion of their systems, the need for confident revenue projections grows.
Power Forward Supplement: Climate and Energy Targets set by Fortune 500 Companies
Jun 19, 2014
- This table is a supplemental document listing all the goals to the report: Power Forward: How American Companies are Setting Clean Energy Targets and Capturing Greater Business Value.
Power Forward 2.0: How American Companies Are Setting Clean Energy Targets and Capturing Greater Business Value
Jun 19, 2014
- Clean energy has entered the mainstream at the world’s largest corporations. In this report, the second in the Power Forward series, we expand upon the analysis of clean energy and climate targets from the U.S. Fortune 100 to include the full U.S. Fortune 500. We total the savings that leading companies are realizing and chronicle the rapidly evolving business practices, financial tools, and policy developments that are catalyzing corporate clean energy adoption and making non-energy companies significant players on the electric grid.
Water and Climate Risks Facing U.S. Corn Production: How Companies and Investors Can Cultivate Sustainability
Jun 11, 2014
- This report provides new data and interactive maps on the risks facing U.S. corn production, as well as detailed recommendations for how corn-buying companies and their investors can catalyze more sustainable agricultural practices that will reduce these risks, preserve and enhance yields, and protect precious water resources.
Benchmarking Air Emissions of the 100 Largest Electric Power Producers in the United States 2014
May 28, 2014
- This report examines and compares the stack air pollutant emissions of the 100 largest power producers in the United States based on their 2012 generation, plant ownership, and emissions data and shows a downward trend in nitrogen oxides (NOx), sulfur dioxides (SO2), mercury and carbon dioxide (CO2) since 2000, with CO2 emissions decreasing 13 percent between 2008 and 2012.
The Future is Now: Ceres Annual Report 2013
May 06, 2014
- The future that scientists have warned us— about in which the impacts of climate change begin to alter the health of the global economy and our way of life— is here.
Gaining Ground: Corporate Progress on the Ceres Roadmap for Sustainability
Apr 30, 2014
- This report evaluates how well 613 of the largest, publicly traded U.S. companies are integrating sustainability into their business systems and decision-making. The report— a collaboration between Ceres and Sustainalytics—assesses corporate progress across the four strategic areas first outlined in 2010 in the Ceres Roadmap for Sustainability.