Ceres supply chain related reports
Supplier Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ): Building the Foundation for Sustainable Supply Chains
Aug 31, 2012
- The Supplier Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ): Building the Foundation for Sustainable Supply Chains will be useful for all companies seeking to strengthen their supply chain engagement. The goal is to help companies be more competitive and build resiliency in their supply chains by identifying, assessing, managing and disclosing supply chain sustainability risks.
The Road to 2020: Corporate Progress on the Ceres Roadmap for Sustainability
Apr 25, 2012
- The Road to 2020: Corporate Progress on The Ceres Roadmap for Sustainability (www.ceres.org/roadto2020) assesses how U.S. businesses are progressing on sustainability and uses as a framework, The 21st Century Corporation: The Ceres Roadmap for Sustainability—a guide for integrating sustainability across a company’s entire enterprise. Specifically, it evaluates where 600 large publicly traded companies stand on sustainability issues in terms of governance, stakeholder engagement, disclosure and performance.
Improving Workers' Well-Being: A New Approach to Supply Chain Engagement
Apr 25, 2012
- Pioneering a new strategy for its supply chain requires that LS&Co. also design a new approach to the engagement and support of its manufacturing suppliers. At the heart of this new approach is the company’s ongoing commitment to the protection of human rights and improvement of supplier performance through its current TOE, which remains as relevant today as it was 20 years ago. The following chapter presents the core components of this new strategy, along with a summary of key stakeholder feedback and guidance gathered throughout these Ceres’ led dialogues.
The Ceres Aqua Gauge: A Framework for 21st Century Water Risk Management
Oct 18, 2011
- October 2011 - This report introduces experts and newcomers alike to the Ceres Aqua Gauge™, a new framework for assessing corporate management of water risk. The report provides a broad overview of how competing freshwater demands and limits to supply are beginning to affect corporate financial performance in a range of industrial sectors. The report also identifies trends in corporate and investor responses to emerging water issues — and explains how investors can identify holdings in their portfolios more likely to be exposed to water-related risks.
The 21st Century Corporation: The Ceres Roadmap for Sustainability
Mar 10, 2010
- March 2010 - The Ceres Roadmap serves as a vision and practical guide for integrating sustainability into the DNA of business — from the boardroom to the copy room. It analyzes the drivers, risks and opportunities involved in making the shift to sustainability, and details strategies and results from companies who are taking on these challenges. The Ceres Roadmap is designed to provide a comprehensive platform for sustainable business strategy and for accelerating best practices and performance.
Facility Reporting Project: Guide to Stakeholder Engagement
Nov 09, 2007
- November 2007 - Developed in collaboration with the U.S. EPA and Industrial Economics, this document provides detailed guidance to companies on how to engage local stakeholders as part of developing a facility or site-level sustainability report. Numerous case studies illustrate lessons learned and best practices by facilities that have undertaken facility level engagement and reporting.
Facility Reporting Project: Sustainability Reporting Guidance
Mar 01, 2005
- Developed in 2004, Ceres' Facility Reporting Project's guidance is a tool to support facilities (and their parent organizations) in voluntary public reporting of facility-level sustainability performance information. It consists of environmental, social, and economic indicators relevant to local stakeholders, and provides step-by-step guidance to assist in the reporting process.