Ceres reports published in 2003.
2003 Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk Final Report
Dec 01, 2003
- Major pension fund managers and institutional investors, along with representatives of leading Wall Street fund management firms, met for the first time to consider the potential risks to their portfolios posed by climate change at the Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk at the United Nations on November 21, 2003. This report reviews what participants discussed.
Corporate Governance and Climate Change: Making the Connection - 2003
Jun 20, 2003
- June 2003 - An assessment of how 20 of the world's biggest corporate emitters of greenhouse gases are factoring climate change into their business strategies and governance practices.
Electric Power, Investors, and Climate Change: A Call to Action
Jun 01, 2003
- June 2003 - This report summarizes the results of a year-long dialogue among electric power representatives, investors, and environmentalists regarding global climate change. It includes specific recommendations for government and private sector action on the issue.
Sleeping Tiger, Hidden Liabilities: Amid growing risk and industry movement on climate change ExxonMobil falls farther behind
May 01, 2003
- May 2003 - This new report from Claros Consulting finds that ExxonMobil is now alone among the four "supermajor" oil companies in refusing to take meaningful action to mitigate the growing risks posed by global warming.
2003 Ceres ACCA Sustainability Reporting Awards Judges Report
Apr 01, 2003
- April 2003 - In its second year, ACCA and CERES received 52 reporting award applications from 48 companies, including 32 sustainability reports, 12 environmental reports and 8 social reports. An 8-person judges' panel met in February to select the award winners.