A listing of the most recent Ceres reports.
Below are some of the most recent Ceres reports. For a list of all reports, click here.
Benchmarking Air Emissions of the 100 Largest Electric Generation Owners in the U.S. - 2004
Apr 20, 2004
- April 2004 - This 2004 report from Ceres, the Natural Resources Defense Council and the Public Service Enterprise Group compares CO2 and other emissions from the country's 100 largest power companies. The report showed a 25 percent increase in CO2 emissions from power generating companies from 1990 to 2002.
Ceres 2003 Annual Report
Jan 01, 2004
- January 2004 - The 2003 Ceres Annual Report reviews our extraordinary achievements over the last year, including new reports, a pension fund "Call to Action", and dialogues and resolutions resulted in climate change commitments from companies.
2003 Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk Final Report
Dec 01, 2003
- Major pension fund managers and institutional investors, along with representatives of leading Wall Street fund management firms, met for the first time to consider the potential risks to their portfolios posed by climate change at the Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk at the United Nations on November 21, 2003. This report reviews what participants discussed.
Corporate Governance and Climate Change: Making the Connection - 2003
Jun 20, 2003
- June 2003 - An assessment of how 20 of the world's biggest corporate emitters of greenhouse gases are factoring climate change into their business strategies and governance practices.
Electric Power, Investors, and Climate Change: A Call to Action
Jun 01, 2003
- June 2003 - This report summarizes the results of a year-long dialogue among electric power representatives, investors, and environmentalists regarding global climate change. It includes specific recommendations for government and private sector action on the issue.
Sleeping Tiger, Hidden Liabilities: Amid growing risk and industry movement on climate change ExxonMobil falls farther behind
May 01, 2003
- May 2003 - This new report from Claros Consulting finds that ExxonMobil is now alone among the four "supermajor" oil companies in refusing to take meaningful action to mitigate the growing risks posed by global warming.
2003 Ceres ACCA Sustainability Reporting Awards Judges Report
Apr 01, 2003
- April 2003 - In its second year, ACCA and CERES received 52 reporting award applications from 48 companies, including 32 sustainability reports, 12 environmental reports and 8 social reports. An 8-person judges' panel met in February to select the award winners.
Ceres 2001 Sustainability Report
Dec 01, 2002
- December 2002 - Covering our performance during calendar year 2001, this report details our own successes and challenges as we strive to operate in a sustainable manner.
Value at Risk: Climate Change and the Future of Governance
Apr 01, 2002
- April 2002 - This report examines the mounting evidence of the potentially devastating financial consequences of climate change across a wide range of economic sectors and finds that "climate risk" is embedded, to some degree, in every business and investment portfolio.
2002 Ceres ACCA Sustainability Reporting Awards Judges Report
Apr 01, 2002
- April 2002 - In this first year, CERES and ACCA received applications from 19 companies for sustainability, environmental and social reports that were published in 2002 for year 2001 performance. A 5-person judges' panel met in February to select the award winners.