Below are some of the most recent Ceres reports. For a list of all reports, click here.
2003 Ceres ACCA Sustainability Reporting Awards Judges Report
Apr 01, 2003
- April 2003 - In its second year, ACCA and CERES received 52 reporting award applications from 48 companies, including 32 sustainability reports, 12 environmental reports and 8 social reports. An 8-person judges' panel met in February to select the award winners.
Ceres 2001 Sustainability Report
Dec 01, 2002
- December 2002 - Covering our performance during calendar year 2001, this report details our own successes and challenges as we strive to operate in a sustainable manner.
Value at Risk: Climate Change and the Future of Governance
Apr 01, 2002
- April 2002 - This report examines the mounting evidence of the potentially devastating financial consequences of climate change across a wide range of economic sectors and finds that "climate risk" is embedded, to some degree, in every business and investment portfolio.
2002 Ceres ACCA Sustainability Reporting Awards Judges Report
Apr 01, 2002
- April 2002 - In this first year, CERES and ACCA received applications from 19 companies for sustainability, environmental and social reports that were published in 2002 for year 2001 performance. A 5-person judges' panel met in February to select the award winners.
Benchmarking Air Emissions of the 100 Largest Electric Generation Owners in the U.S. - 2000
Mar 20, 2002
- March 2002 - This report examines and compares air pollutant emissions of the 100 largest power producers in the U.S., based on year 2000 ownership and emissions data. These producers own about 2,000 power plants and account for about 90 percent of reported electricity generation and emissions.
- Ceres 2001 Annual Report: Life in the Edge Environment
- January 2002 - Ceres' 2001 Annual Report focuses on the growth of its coalition members and companies and includes highlights of our work in 2002, ranging from our Green Hotel Initiative to the Sustainable Governance Project.