A listing of the most recent Ceres reports.
Below are some of the most recent Ceres reports. For a list of all reports, click here.
Electric Power Climate Risk Disclosure
Apr 06, 2005
- April 2005 - The Ceres report analyses three climate risk reports published recently by three of the country's largest power sector companies, American Electric Power, Cinergy and TXU.
2004 Ceres ACCA Sustainability Reporting Awards Judges Report
Apr 01, 2005
- April 2005 - The judges report for the 2004 Ceres-ACCA North American Sustainability Reporting Awards. The winners were announced at the April 2005 Ceres annual conference in Boston.
Facility Reporting Project: Sustainability Reporting Guidance
Mar 01, 2005
- Developed in 2004, Ceres' Facility Reporting Project's guidance is a tool to support facilities (and their parent organizations) in voluntary public reporting of facility-level sustainability performance information. It consists of environmental, social, and economic indicators relevant to local stakeholders, and provides step-by-step guidance to assist in the reporting process.
Unexamined Risk: How Mutual Funds Vote on Global Warming Shareholder Resolutions
Dec 01, 2004
- December 2004 - This report by Ceres and the Investor Responsibility Research Center (IRRC) examined how the largest 100 mutual funds in America voted in 2004 on global warming shareholder resolutions. The study showed that only two percent of the assets of the 100 largest funds supported resolutions calling for more corporate disclosure on the financial impacts from global warming.
Questions and Answers for Investors on Climate Risk
Dec 01, 2004
- December 2004 - A basic guide to climate change, the risks it presents to investors, and what investors can do about it.
Climate Change Risks and the SEC: Summary Report
Oct 01, 2004
- October 2004 - Four-dozen participants from public pension funds, business, nonprofits, government, foundations, the United Nations and academia considered the risks climate change poses to companies and investors, the quality of existing climate risk disclosure, and measures the SEC could take to improve it.
Sustainability and Risk: Climate Change and Fiduciary Duty for the 21st Century Trustee
Sep 01, 2004
- September 2004 - This report is designed to educate pension fund trustees about the connection between fiduciary responsibility and the risks to investments posed by global climate change. It was prepared in conjunction with a training forum held at Harvard University.
Investor Guide to Climate Risk
Jul 01, 2004
- July 2004 - This report outlines specific investor strategies for addressing the financial risks and investment opportunities posed by global warming.
Benchmarking Air Emissions of the 100 Largest Electric Generation Owners in the U.S. - 2004
Apr 20, 2004
- April 2004 - This 2004 report from Ceres, the Natural Resources Defense Council and the Public Service Enterprise Group compares CO2 and other emissions from the country's 100 largest power companies. The report showed a 25 percent increase in CO2 emissions from power generating companies from 1990 to 2002.
Ceres 2003 Annual Report
Jan 01, 2004
- January 2004 - The 2003 Ceres Annual Report reviews our extraordinary achievements over the last year, including new reports, a pension fund "Call to Action", and dialogues and resolutions resulted in climate change commitments from companies.