A listing of the most recent Ceres reports.
Below are some of the most recent Ceres reports. For a list of all reports, click here.
2005 Investor Summit on Climate Risk – Final Report
May 10, 2005
- More than 400 institutional investors, fund managers, financial advisors, and other experts from fifteen countries and four continents gathered at the United Nations on May 10, 2005 for the 2005 Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk. The participants engaged in peer-to-peer discussions with leading scientists, investors, and business leaders on how investors can minimize climate risk and maximize opportunities, especially from new clean energy technologies.
Investor Progress Report: Results Achieved Since the 2003 Institutional Summit on Climate Risk
May 06, 2005
- May 2005 - This report assesses progress investors have made on the 2003 Investor Call to Action on Climate Risk that was announced in November 2003. The report, released at the Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk at the UN in May 2005, shows that investors met or exceeded their objectives in six of the 10 priority areas.
2005 Call for Action: Managing Climate Risk and Capturing the Opportunities
May 06, 2005
- May 2005 - This Call to Action was released at the May 2005 Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk at the United Nations. Two-dozen institutional investors, recognizing that climate risk poses significant risks and opportunities for investors and our economy, pledged to move forward to implement 10 steps in the Call to Action.
Ceres 2002-2003 Sustainability Report
May 06, 2005
- May 2005 - Sustainability reporting can benefit all organizations and companies, regardless of their size or type of organization. This new report focuses on Ceres' 2002 and 2003 operations and impacts.
Electric Power Climate Risk Disclosure
Apr 06, 2005
- April 2005 - The Ceres report analyses three climate risk reports published recently by three of the country's largest power sector companies, American Electric Power, Cinergy and TXU.
2004 Ceres ACCA Sustainability Reporting Awards Judges Report
Apr 01, 2005
- April 2005 - The judges report for the 2004 Ceres-ACCA North American Sustainability Reporting Awards. The winners were announced at the April 2005 Ceres annual conference in Boston.
Facility Reporting Project: Sustainability Reporting Guidance
Mar 01, 2005
- Developed in 2004, Ceres' Facility Reporting Project's guidance is a tool to support facilities (and their parent organizations) in voluntary public reporting of facility-level sustainability performance information. It consists of environmental, social, and economic indicators relevant to local stakeholders, and provides step-by-step guidance to assist in the reporting process.
Unexamined Risk: How Mutual Funds Vote on Global Warming Shareholder Resolutions
Dec 01, 2004
- December 2004 - This report by Ceres and the Investor Responsibility Research Center (IRRC) examined how the largest 100 mutual funds in America voted in 2004 on global warming shareholder resolutions. The study showed that only two percent of the assets of the 100 largest funds supported resolutions calling for more corporate disclosure on the financial impacts from global warming.
Questions and Answers for Investors on Climate Risk
Dec 01, 2004
- December 2004 - A basic guide to climate change, the risks it presents to investors, and what investors can do about it.
Climate Change Risks and the SEC: Summary Report
Oct 01, 2004
- October 2004 - Four-dozen participants from public pension funds, business, nonprofits, government, foundations, the United Nations and academia considered the risks climate change poses to companies and investors, the quality of existing climate risk disclosure, and measures the SEC could take to improve it.