A listing of the most recent Ceres reports.
Below are some of the most recent Ceres reports. For a list of all reports, click here.
Unexamined Risk: How Mutual Funds Vote on Climate Change Shareholder Resolutions
Jan 06, 2006
- January 2006 - The new Ceres report shows that top 100 mutual funds in U.S. did not support any climate change shareholder resolutions at 2005 corporate annual meetings.
Availability and Affordability of Insurance Under Climate Change: A Growing Challenge for the U.S.
Dec 06, 2005
- December 2005 - This Ceres report focuses on the growing risks that U.S. insurers, government and consumers face from climate change. The report, which includes specific recommendations for addressing this growing insurance challenge, was published in advance of an upcoming meeting of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners at which time the NAIC will be examining the implications of climate change on the industry.
Ceres Annual Report: 2004 and Beyond
Nov 06, 2005
- November 2005 - The 2004 and Beyond report outlines Ceres' extraordinary achievements the past 18 months, ranging from the kickoff of our innovative stakeholder teams for companies, to the growing participation in sustainability reporting, to the remarkable success of our second Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk at the United Nations.
Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk - Final Report
Oct 20, 2005
- October 2005 - This report includes proceedings of the May 10, 2005 climate risk summit at the United Nations. More than 400 institutional investors, fund managers, financial professionals, and other experts from fifteen countries discussed how investors are maximizing opportunities and minimizing financial risks associated with climate change.
Framing Climate Risk in Portfolio Management
Jun 06, 2005
- June 2005 - This report by Ceres and the World Resources Institute is designed to help investors analyze business risks and regulatory uncertainties associated with global climate change.
2005 Investor Summit on Climate Risk – Final Report
May 10, 2005
- More than 400 institutional investors, fund managers, financial advisors, and other experts from fifteen countries and four continents gathered at the United Nations on May 10, 2005 for the 2005 Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk. The participants engaged in peer-to-peer discussions with leading scientists, investors, and business leaders on how investors can minimize climate risk and maximize opportunities, especially from new clean energy technologies.
Investor Progress Report: Results Achieved Since the 2003 Institutional Summit on Climate Risk
May 06, 2005
- May 2005 - This report assesses progress investors have made on the 2003 Investor Call to Action on Climate Risk that was announced in November 2003. The report, released at the Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk at the UN in May 2005, shows that investors met or exceeded their objectives in six of the 10 priority areas.
2005 Call for Action: Managing Climate Risk and Capturing the Opportunities
May 06, 2005
- May 2005 - This Call to Action was released at the May 2005 Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk at the United Nations. Two-dozen institutional investors, recognizing that climate risk poses significant risks and opportunities for investors and our economy, pledged to move forward to implement 10 steps in the Call to Action.
Ceres 2002-2003 Sustainability Report
May 06, 2005
- May 2005 - Sustainability reporting can benefit all organizations and companies, regardless of their size or type of organization. This new report focuses on Ceres' 2002 and 2003 operations and impacts.
Electric Power Climate Risk Disclosure
Apr 06, 2005
- April 2005 - The Ceres report analyses three climate risk reports published recently by three of the country's largest power sector companies, American Electric Power, Cinergy and TXU.