Below are some of the most recent Ceres reports. For a list of all reports, click here.
Ceres 2004-2005 Sustainability Report
Aug 06, 2006
- August 2006 - Sustainability reporting can benefit all organizations and companies, regardless of their size or type of organization. This new report focuses on Ceres' 2004 and 2005 operations and impacts.
ExxonMobil's Corporate Governance on Climate Change
May 06, 2006
- May 2006 - Ceres analysis of two new reports from ExxonMobil finds no meaningful advances on climate change, and continued shareholder risks due to lack of leadership on renewable energy.
Climate Risk and Energy in the Auto Sector
Apr 06, 2006
- April 2006 - The report, Climate Risk and Energy in the Auto Sector - Guidance for Investors and Analysts on Key Off-balance Sheet Drivers, highlights key findings from an auto analyst briefing where Wall Street analysts, institutional investors, and auto industry experts gathered to discuss the impacts of high oil prices, fuel efficiency and foreseeable climate change regulations on the future of the auto industry. The Ceres report analyzes several key trends that could affect the valuation of auto companies' securities.
Benchmarking Air Emissions of the 100 Largest Electric Power Producers in the United States 2004
Apr 06, 2006
- April 2006 - A new report evaluating air pollution trends at the nation's 100 largest electric power producers shows that emissions of sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) have fallen markedly in recent years, but carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions increased and will likely spike in coming years.
2005 Ceres ACCA Sustainability Reporting Awards Judges Report
Apr 06, 2006
- April 2006 - The judges report for the 2005 Ceres-ACCA North American Sustainability Reporting Awards. The winners were announced at the April 2006 Ceres annual conference in Oakland, California.
2006 Corporate Governance and Climate Change: Making the Connection
Mar 20, 2006
- March 2006 - The 2006 Corporate Governance and Climate Change: Making the Connection report includes a 30-page summary report comprised of the executive summary, the climate governance scoring criteria, the 100 company scores and sector-specific findings. The report also includes 2- to 3-page profiles on each of the companies evaluated.
Managing the Risks and Opportunities of Climate Change: A Practical Toolkit for Corporate Leaders
Jan 06, 2006
- January 2006 - Ceres and the Investor Network on Climate Risk have published a new toolkit to help corporate leaders and directors address the strategic and financial challenges associated with global climate change.
Unexamined Risk: How Mutual Funds Vote on Climate Change Shareholder Resolutions
Jan 06, 2006
- January 2006 - The new Ceres report shows that top 100 mutual funds in U.S. did not support any climate change shareholder resolutions at 2005 corporate annual meetings.
Availability and Affordability of Insurance Under Climate Change: A Growing Challenge for the U.S.
Dec 06, 2005
- December 2005 - This Ceres report focuses on the growing risks that U.S. insurers, government and consumers face from climate change. The report, which includes specific recommendations for addressing this growing insurance challenge, was published in advance of an upcoming meeting of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners at which time the NAIC will be examining the implications of climate change on the industry.
Ceres Annual Report: 2004 and Beyond
Nov 06, 2005
- November 2005 - The 2004 and Beyond report outlines Ceres' extraordinary achievements the past 18 months, ranging from the kickoff of our innovative stakeholder teams for companies, to the growing participation in sustainability reporting, to the remarkable success of our second Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk at the United Nations.