The Ceres BICEP Network comprises influential companies advocating for stronger climate and clean energy policies at the state and federal level in the U.S. As powerful champions of the accelerated transition to a low-carbon economy, Ceres BICEP Network members have weighed in when it has mattered most.
Companies who join the Ceres BICEP Network have a unique opportunity to drive sustainability leadership and action on advancing stronger climate and clean energy policy.
- Unique opportunity to work with leading, forward-thinking companies on development and passage of climate and clean energy policies.
- Heightened visibility of individual business leadership through collaboration and media opportunities--including press events, social media engagement, op-ed and blog assistance, and press release coordination.
- Opportunities to participate in congressional public hearings and events.
- Ability to influence and engage on policy through confidential meetings with key federal and state lawmakers.
- Access to exclusive climate and clean energy policy briefings on the state, federal, and international level.
- Access to Ceres’ issue experts and timely, reliable information from all sides of the climate and energy policy debates.
- Flexible menu-model engagement opportunities based on company needs and preferences.
- Public recognition of membership on the Ceres website and in collateral materials.
- Access to networking opportunities at the annual Ceres Conference, state and federal advocacy days, and other Ceres events.
Support and commit to the Ceres BICEP Network principles, which include:
- Promoting renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Increasing investment in a clean energy economy
- Supporting climate change adaptation
- Public commitment to reduce the impacts of climate change and support low-carbon policies.
- Headquartered in the U.S. or have a significant U.S. presence
- Annual revenue threshold of $100 million.
- Annual membership dues ranging from $5,000--$35,000 (based on company’s annual revenue).
How to Join
For additional information about the Ceres BICEP Network and how to join, contact Katina Tsongas, Senior Policy Manager at Ceres: email: email@example.com or phone: 617-247-0700 ext: 147.