Recent press releases, blogs, news stories related to Investor Network.
$20 trillion Global Investor Coalition on Climate Change meeting in Hong Kong puts the spotlight on Asia’s contribution to climate change and on climate solutions
Jun 20, 2013
- Investors from over 20 emerging and developed economies gathered for the first time last week to consider the risks and opportunities arising from climate change, and to develop further their collective efforts.
U.S. investor group joins global investors in tackling climate change in Hong Kong
Jun 12, 2013
- Amid growing concern that climate change is already having substantial global economic impacts, a coalition of institutional investors, including INCR, will meet in Hong Kong to identify the financial and investment risks associated with climate change and the opportunities for investing in a low carbon future.
Led by CalSTRS and Oregon Treasurer, 22 U.S. Investors Sign Climate Declaration, Joining Call to Action on Climate Policy
Jun 11, 2013
- On the eve of the inaugural Global Investor Forum on Climate Change, 22 American investment firms with approximately $240 billion in assets under management have signed the Climate Declaration, calling on U.S. policymakers to seize the American economic opportunity of addressing climate change.
Investors Highlight Policies That Could Spur Multi-Billion Dollar Opportunity in Energy Efficiency Investments
May 21, 2013
- Energy efficiency is estimated to be a multi-hundred-billion dollar investment opportunity in the United States, but better policies are required to unlock broad-based financing from institutional investors, who together manage approximately $70 trillion in assets globally.
Phil Angelides, a Leader in Shareholder Activism and Green Investment, Wins the Joan Bavaria Award
May 01, 2013
- Phil Angelides has been awarded the fifth-annual Joan Bavaria Award for Building Sustainability into the Capital Markets. The announcement was made today, the first day of the annual Ceres Conference, which is running May 1-2 at The Fairmont in San Francisco, CA.