- Roundtable Statement
Mellman Poll 2011
May 25, 2011
- Fact sheets and presentations for Ceres' Mellman Poll, May 2011
Russell 1000 Letter - 06/08/11
Jun 09, 2011
- Citing global climate change, resource constraints and growing population pressures, more than two dozen major institutional investors, collectively managing $1 trillion in assets, have asked the Russell 1000 companies in a jointly-signed letter to actively embrace the “new reality” of so-called ESG risks – environmental, social and governance – in both their actions and required investor disclosures.
- EPA-MACT Comment Letter August 2011
- This letter is comprised of comments to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), urging it to reduce hazardous air pollution from coal and oil-fired power plants and help transition the industry toward cleaner energy resources.
- Economic Analysis of a Program to Promote Clean Transportation Fuels in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region
- This analysis by NESCAUM modeled the impacts of a regional CFS under scenarios that would achieve a 5 to 10 percent reduction in the carbon intensity of transportation fuels over a 10 to 15 year period ending in 2022.
Clean Air Poll October 2011
Oct 11, 2011
2011 Global Investor Statement on Climate Change
Oct 18, 2011
- In a joint statement the group of 285 investors representing more than $20 trillion in assets, stressed the urgent need for policy action which stimulates private sector investment into climate change solutions, creates jobs, and is essential for ensuring the long-term sustainability and stability of the world economic system.
- Shareholder Resolutions Tracked by Ceres
- Businesses for Wind PTC Extension Letter - 2-15-12
- BICEP PTC Extension Letter 9172012
- CAR Telepresser
- Dan Bakal EPA Testimony
- BICEP EPA Listening Session