Key to Ceres’ success and strength is our ability to bring together an active coalition of investors and environmental, social and public interest groups in a common effort to help business transition to a more sustainable economy.
The Ceres Coalition is comprised of more than 130 institutional and socially responsible investors, environmental and social advocacy groups and other public interest organizations. The Coalition works to promote sustainability by moving companies, policymakers and other market players to incorporate environmental and social challenges into their decision-making and improve corporate practices to create a more just and prosperous global economy.
Many of the Ceres Coalition members engage directly with Ceres Network Companies on key environmental and social challenges. These Ceres-led stakeholder dialogues help the member companies to better understand their environmental and social impacts, effectively identify emerging risks, and seize opportunities that meaningfully improve their sustainability performance and disclosure.
Join the Ceres Coalition
Ceres seeks to create new partnerships with investors, environmental and social advocacy groups and other public interest organizations committed to sustainability. As a convening and advocacy organization, Ceres brings together groups with varying perspectives to help broker change. Whether the scope of your organization's work is local, national or international, we would like to explore with you the possibility of working together toward shared goals.
Benefits of Joining
Members of the Ceres Coalition:
- Advance their organizational mission by engaging with Ceres and members of our networks;
- Access new opportunities for engagement in constructive dialogue with a broad range of constituencies, including multinational companies and investors about sustainability challenges, as part of Ceres stakeholder teams or other convenings;
- Receive discounts for attending the Ceres Annual Conference, which draws hundreds of NGO, investor, business and government representatives from across the country and around the world;
- Receive opportunities to be highlighted on the Ceres website, annual report, and/or monthly newsletter;
- Exhibit at the Ceres Annual Conference at no charge; and
- Access member-only networking events, including meetings before the Annual Conference, quarterly “Issue Briefing” teleconferences on key sustainability issues or emerging trends, and other opportunities.
Ceres Coalition members are institutional investors, environmental and social advocacy groups, foundations, and other public interest organizations whose missions are in alignment with Ceres' mission and vision.
All coalition members must be approved by the Ceres Board of Directors.
All coalition members pay annual membership dues that are scaled from $50 to $2,000, depending upon the size and type (non-profit, grant making, or investment firm) of the organization.
Join The Ceres Coalition
To learn more about how your group can help advance sustainability solutions, please send an e-mail with your organization name, website and brief statement outlining your interest in joining the Ceres Coalition to Aaron Ziulkowski.