Associate, Corporate Program
Description & Responsibilities
Ceres is soliciting applications for the position of Associate, Corporate Program to support the work with companies in the network. This position will support a range of activities across the Corporate Program team. This a full-time position, based in Boston, MA, that will report to one of the Directors in the Corporate Program.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and/or assist with projects and relationships primarily involving the 65 Ceres companies, 100+ coalition organizations, and prospective Ceres companies.
- Support the overall coordination of the Corporate Program including working on logistics, notes and other tasks for team meetings, retreats, business planning and other initiatives.
- Support Corporate Program team members in the preparation of company engagements through using project management skills for planning, logistics, scheduling, and note-taking amongst other tasks.
- Conduct research and analysis on corporate sustainability performance, including benchmarking sector performance, writing briefs and memos, and creating presentations with associated speaking notes.
- Serve as database point person for team members, including data entry and report creation on results, contact lists and other information, as needed.
- Provide assistance with planning and implementation of the Ceres annual conference program.
- Coordinate with other program teams (such as Investor Program, Communications, Development, or Operations) as needed to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Manage special projects, as necessary.
- Provide general administrative support across the team.
- Bachelor degree required.
- 1-2 years professional experience demonstrating high proficiency in planning, organizing, and administrative skills. Experience as an executive assistant is a plus.
- Knowledge of and/or interest in energy, climate change or sustainability issues, including an understanding of business, the investment community, policy debates, and environmental/sustainability NGOs, preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and project management abilities.
- Ability to organize and track multiple projects and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound judgment, sensitivity to diverse constituents, excellent interpersonal skills, leadership ability, strong initiative and motivation.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with Salesforce software preferred
How to Apply
We encourage all applicants to review our website to familiarize themselves with Ceres before applying: www.ceres.org. Applicants should submit a resume, a list of three references, and a letter describing their qualifications, interests, and potential contribution to our organization.
Please use the words “Associate, Corporate Program” in the subject line of your e-mail message
Address all correspondence to:
Careers at Ceres
ATTN: Associate, Corporate Program
Email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
99 Chauncy Street, 6th Floor
Boston, MA 02111