Jobs and Internships
Are you ready to change corporate, investor and business practices on climate change and other sustainability challenges? Are you interested in working with Fortune 500 companies to help them reach new heights on environmental and social performance? Do you have the strategic savvy to engage entire industries — the insurance sector, for example — to tackle the business impacts from climate change, water scarcity and other sustainability issues? Ceres is seeking the best and the brightest candidates to fill these positions in our growing organization.
Ceres is a nonprofit organization mobilizing business and investor leadership on climate change, water scarcity and other sustainability challenges. Ceres directs the Investor Network on Climate Risk (INCR), a network of over 100 institutional investors with collective assets totaling more than $12 trillion. Ceres also directs Business for Innovative Climate & Energy Policy (BICEP), an advocacy coalition of nearly 30 businesses committed to working with policy makers to pass meaningful energy and climate legislation. The Ceres Company Network includes over 60 corporations working to improve their performance and governance for sustainability.
Ceres is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The following positions are now available:
Associate, Corporate Program
Jan 29, 2015
- Ceres is soliciting applications for the position of Associate, Corporate Program to support the work with companies in the network. This position will support a range of activities across the Corporate Program team. This a full-time position, based in Boston, MA, that will report to one of the Directors in the Corporate Program.
Jan 28, 2015
- Ceres actively seeks to engage interns in our work. We have a number of exciting projects going at any one time and find the logistical, research, analysis, and writing support of interns to be of great value. We also hope working here inspires the next generation of professionals to "accelerate and expand the adoption of sustainability business practices and solutions to build a healthy global economy." Ceres hires a combination of undergraduate and graduate students, and that is often dictated by the projects we are managing.
Chief Operating Officer
Jan 22, 2015
- Ceres is currently seeking a seasoned organizational leader and exceptional manager to serve as Chief Operating Officer (COO). A unique role, the COO position at Ceres will oversee all programmatic areas (climate, energy, policy, water, investor, and corporate) as well as programmatic events and communications.
Jan 15, 2015
- The Communications Team is hiring a Communications Assistant to provide critical support to this busy team. This job is an entry-level opportunity for an organized, detail-oriented, mission-driven individual who has strong writing skills. This is a full-time position based in Boston, MA and will report to two Senior Managers of Communications.
Manager, INCR, Investor Program
Jan 06, 2015
- Ceres is looking to hire a Manager to join its Investor Program. We are looking for candidates with strong relationship management skills and significant understanding of U.S. finance markets. The Ceres Investor Program is specifically looking for someone that will lead our recruitment, management, and retention of investors in the Ceres Investor Network on Climate Risk. This full-time position is based in Boston, MA, and reports to the Senior Manager of Investor Relations.