Jobs and Internships
Are you ready to change corporate, investor and business practices on climate change and other sustainability challenges? Are you interested in working with Fortune 500 companies to help them reach new heights on environmental and social performance? Do you have the strategic savvy to engage entire industries — the insurance sector, for example — to tackle the business impacts from climate change, water scarcity and other sustainability issues? Ceres is seeking the best and the brightest candidates to fill these positions in our growing organization.
Ceres is a nonprofit organization mobilizing business and investor leadership on climate change, water scarcity and other sustainability challenges. Ceres directs the Investor Network on Climate Risk (INCR), a network of over 100 institutional investors with collective assets totaling more than $12 trillion. Ceres also directs Business for Innovative Climate & Energy Policy (BICEP), an advocacy coalition of nearly 30 businesses committed to working with policy makers to pass meaningful energy and climate legislation. The Ceres Company Network includes over 60 corporations working to improve their performance and governance for sustainability.
Ceres is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The following positions are now available:
Website, Senior Associate, Online Communications
Apr 30, 2015
- Ceres is launching a new online strategy and website redesign project and is seeking a full time Senior Associate to join the online communications team. Ceres is seeking to hire a Senior Website Associate with experience curating and maintaining websites and other online content and channels. The Senior Website Associate will join the communications team to help Ceres build and maintain its online brand across platforms, including the ceres.org website, various social media channels, blogs and online media distribution.
Chief Operating Officer
Mar 26, 2015
- Ceres is currently seeking a seasoned organizational leader and exceptional manager to serve as Chief Operating Officer (COO). A unique role, the COO position at Ceres will oversee all programmatic areas (climate, energy, policy, water, investor, and corporate) as well as programmatic events and communications.
Senior Manager, Corporate Program
Mar 26, 2015
- Ceres’ Corporate Program is looking to hire a Senior Manager, with preferred knowledge of companies in consumer-facing sectors, such as Information Communications Technology (ICT), Retail, and Apparel/ Footwear. Content knowledge should encompass environmental and social sustainability issues, such as those related to company supply chains, products, employees and environmental issues beyond climate and energy. This is a full-time position, based in our Boston office and will report to a Director of the Corporate Program.
Manager, Corporate Program
Mar 26, 2015
- Ceres’ Corporate Program is looking to hire a Manager, with content knowledge encompassing environmental and social sustainability issues, such as those related to company supply chains, products, employees and environmental issues beyond climate and energy. This position will preferably focus on companies within the financial services sector, but other sector expertise is welcome. This is a full-time position, based in our Boston office and will report to a Director of the Corporate Program.
Jan 28, 2015
- Ceres actively seeks to engage interns in our work. We have a number of exciting projects going at any one time and find the logistical, research, analysis, and writing support of interns to be of great value. We also hope working here inspires the next generation of professionals to "accelerate and expand the adoption of sustainability business practices and solutions to build a healthy global economy." Ceres hires a combination of undergraduate and graduate students, and that is often dictated by the projects we are managing.