Jobs and Internships
Are you ready to change corporate, investor and business practices on climate change and other sustainability challenges? Are you interested in working with Fortune 500 companies to help them reach new heights on environmental and social performance? Do you have the strategic savvy to engage entire industries — the insurance sector, for example — to tackle the business impacts from climate change, water scarcity and other sustainability issues? Ceres is seeking the best and the brightest candidates to fill these positions in our growing organization.
Ceres is a nonprofit organization mobilizing business and investor leadership on climate change, water scarcity and other sustainability challenges. Ceres directs the Investor Network on Climate Risk (INCR), a network of over 120 institutional investors with collective assets totaling more than $14 trillion. Ceres also directs Business for Innovative Climate & Energy Policy (BICEP), an advocacy coalition of nearly 40 businesses committed to working with policy makers to pass meaningful energy and climate legislation. The Ceres Company Network includes over 60 corporations working to improve their performance and governance for sustainability.
Ceres is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The following positions are now available:
Senior Associate, Capital Market Systems
Jan 19, 2017
- Ceres is looking to hire a Senior Associate to join the Capital Markets Systems program, in order to support the program broadly, as well as support key projects on the governance and disclosure initiatives.
Executive Associate to the President
Jan 11, 2017
- We seek an energetic go-getter to support the President of Ceres. This is a crucial position, providing administrative support, as well as acting as the administrative liaison to the Ceres board of directors.
Program Assistant, Climate & Energy
Jan 11, 2017
- We seek an energetic go-getter to assist senior level climate and energy staff at Ceres. The primary duties are supporting the Vice President of Climate & Energy Programs. The secondary duties are supporting various senior climate and energy staff members at Ceres, as prioritized by the Vice President.
Senior Associate, Human Resources (Recruitment and Training)
Dec 22, 2016
- The Senior Associate will oversee recruitment efforts for junior staff and intern positions and training, including orientation, for most staff. The position is full-time time, located in our Boston office and will work with and report to the Senior Department Director of Human Resources and Operations. This job offers an opportunity for an out-going, professional, organized, creative, and trustworthy individual who is early in their Human Resources career to join a growing organization and engage in a mix of HR activities.
Chief Financial Officer
Dec 22, 2016
- Ceres is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to lead financial management and oversight in a fast-paced, not-for-profit, organization with a $14+ million budget. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced professional to build on Ceres’ solid achievements in promoting a market-oriented change agenda, in engaging businesses and investors, and in mobilizing them to take action in ways that further the public and environmental good.
California Program Director
Nov 07, 2016
- The Ceres’ California Program Director leads the organization’s California team and office, oversees programmatic strategy, builds key partnerships in California, develops new fundraising opportunities and maintains existing donor relationships, and represents Ceres externally in the Bay area and on the West Coast.