Key to Ceres’ success and strength is our ability to mobilize a powerful coalition of investors and environmental, social and public interest groups to accelerate sustainable business strategies and promote effective policy to drive business accountability.
The Ceres Coalition is comprised of more than 130 institutional and socially responsible investors, environmental and social advocacy groups and other public interest organizations.
The Ceres Coalition works to promote sustainability by moving companies, policy makers and other market players to incorporate environmental and social factors into their decision-making and to mobilize investor and business leadership to build a thriving, sustainable global economy.
Many Ceres Coalition members engage directly with Ceres Network Companies to develop solutions to key environmental and social challenges. One opportunity is through Ceres-led stakeholder dialogues that help member companies better understand their environmental and social impacts, effectively identify emerging risks and seize opportunities that meaningfully improve their sustainability performance and disclosure.
Join the Ceres Coalition
Ceres seeks to create new partnerships with like minded organizations committed to sustainability. As an advocate for sustainability leadership, Ceres brings together a powerful economic coalition transforming business practices to reduce environmental and social risk. Whether the scope of your organization’s work is local, national or international, we would like to explore with you the possibility of working together toward shared goals.
“To address the tough environmental and social issues facing global corporations today, we need to hear from a diverse group of stakeholders who challenge us to innovate and operate in a sustainable manner. No one has access to such a vast network of valuable, independent input as Ceres.”
Benefits of Joining
Members of the Ceres Coalition:
- Advance your organizational mission by engaging with Ceres and members of our networks
- Engage in constructive dialogue with a broad range of constituencies, including multinational companies and investors, on key sustainability issues, impacts and innovations, as part of Ceres stakeholder teams or other forums
- Receive discounts for attending the annual Ceres Conference, which draws hundreds of NGO, investor, business and government representatives from across the country and around the world
- Gain opportunities to be highlighted on the Ceres website, annual report and/or monthly newsletter
- Exhibit at the Ceres annual Conference at no charge
- Access member-only networking events, including meetings before the annual Ceres Conference, quarterly webinars on key sustainability issues or emerging trends, and other opportunities.
Ceres Coalition members are institutional or socially responsible investors, environmental and social advocacy groups, foundations and other public interest organizations whose missions are aligned with Ceres’ mission and vision.
- All coalition members must be approved by the Ceres Board of Directors.
- Coalition members are also strongly encouraged to participate in Ceres' engagement work, including through our multi-stakeholder dialogue processes, investor engagements and other opportunities.
Join The Ceres Coalition
To learn more about how your group can help advance sustainability solutions, download the Ceres Coalition In-Brief or send an e-mail with your organization name, website and brief statement outlining your interest in joining the Ceres Coalition to Alba Muñoz Saiz.